The Wheel and Cog Staff, along with our Board of Directors sincerely appreciates your patience, understanding, resilience, and ongoing support of our museum over the past ten months. We’ve worked to navigate the pandemic and ongoing safety precautions that have frequently changed. As promised, we’ve continued to reevaluate when and how we can safely reopen, as well as provide out-of-the-box activities that will keep our littlest ones and families engaged.
Now that we’re into the new year, our Board of Directors have determined that:
- All memberships purchased in 2019 will be honored until March, 31st, 2021. If anyone, who purchased a membership anytime in 2019, renews by March 31, 2021 they will receive a 15 month membership for $90.00. Renew your membership now.
- For anyone who purchased a membership in 2020 (Jan, Feb, March) renews by March 31, 2021, they will receive an 18 month membership for the price of $90.00. Renew your membership now.
- Anyone not in these two categories or new to the museum can purchase a new membership now OR starting April 1, 2021 memberships will be renewed for 12 months, and as always daily play will continue to be an option!
looking Forward, and a Little Look Back…
We opened to members and non-members (with admission fee) for a short time in November while state mandates allowed, and then again in January by reservation-only. While reservations will continue to be needed to play in February, play time availability and museum limits are increasing to 40 maximum people. We are tentatively optimistic we will continue to be able to increase as time goes on, and will communicate changes on our website and social media.
Activities Developed this Past Year to Keep Children Engaged
- Art in the Park
- Take Home Literacy Bags & Activities
- Make at Home Art Kits
- Virtual Stream Saturday Experiments
- Letterland,Passports & Activity Booklets
- Drawing Contest
We hope you’ll take this time to renew your membership. Again, thank you for your ongoing support, and we look forward to welcoming you back to play! If you have any questions, please email our Manager.